M. Rigaud—contributing editor
Chemical Degradation of Si3N4-Bonded SiC Sidelining Materials in Aluminum Electrolysis Cells
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 1296–1302, June 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Skybakmoen, E. and Grande, T. (2009), Chemical Degradation of Si3N4-Bonded SiC Sidelining Materials in Aluminum Electrolysis Cells. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 1296–1302. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03020.x
This work was financially supported by the Hydro Aluminium AS and The Research Council of Norway through the project “Thermodynamics Applied to High Temperature Materials Technology.”
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript No. 25095. Received August 8, 2008; approved February 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!