M. E. Villafuerte—contributing editor
Molten-Salt Synthesis and Characterization of Nickel-Doped Forsterite Nanocrystals
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 962–966, April 2009
How to Cite
Sun, H.-T., Fujii, M., Nitta, N., Mizuhata, M., Yasuda, H., Deki, S. and Hayashi, S. (2009), Molten-Salt Synthesis and Characterization of Nickel-Doped Forsterite Nanocrystals. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 962–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03026.x
This work was financially supported by the Japan Society of Promotion of Science (JSPS) in the form of a fellowship.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript No. 25427. Received October 30, 2008; approved February 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!