**Fellow, The American Ceramic Society.
Perspective on the Development of Lead-free Piezoceramics
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 1153–1177, June 2009
How to Cite
Rödel, J., Jo, W., Seifert, K. T. P., Anton, E.-M., Granzow, T. and Damjanovic, D. (2009), Perspective on the Development of Lead-free Piezoceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 1153–1177. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03061.x
D. J. Green—contributing editor
This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft under SFB 595 (Electric fatigue of functional materials) and by the state center ADRIA on adaptronics.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript No. 25664. Received December 19, 2008; approved February 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!