J. Ballato—contributing editor
A Potential Red-Emitting Phosphor BaGd2(MoO4)4:Eu3+ for Near-UV White LED
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 1713–1718, August 2009
How to Cite
Guo, C., Yang, H.-K., Fu, Z., Li, L., Choi, B.-C. and Jeong, J.-H. (2009), A Potential Red-Emitting Phosphor BaGd2(MoO4)4:Eu3+ for Near-UV White LED. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 1713–1718. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03076.x
This work was supported by a grant from the Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China (No.20070487076) and National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.50802031). This work is also supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund) (KRF-2007-412-J00902) and also this work is partially supported by a grant-in-aid for the National Core Research Center Program from MEST and KOSEF (No. R15-2006-022-03001).
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript No. 25633. Received December 12, 2008; approved March 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!