B. Derby—contributing editor
Architectural Control of Freeze-Cast Ceramics Through Additives and Templating
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 1534–1539, July 2009
How to Cite
Munch, E., Saiz, E., Tomsia, A. P. and Deville, S. (2009), Architectural Control of Freeze-Cast Ceramics Through Additives and Templating. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 1534–1539. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03087.x
This work was supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract no. DE-AC02-05CH11231.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript No. 25414. Received October 29, 2008; approved March 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!