E. I. C. Johnson—contributing editor
Grain-Size Effects in YSZ Thin-Film Electrolytes
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 2017–2024, September 2009
How to Cite
Peters, C., Weber, A., Butz, B., Gerthsen, D. and Ivers-Tiffée, E. (2009), Grain-Size Effects in YSZ Thin-Film Electrolytes. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 2017–2024. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03157.x
This work was conducted within the joint DFG-NSF project “Nanoionics,” supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) and the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript No. 25269. Received September 23, 2008; approved April 14, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!