X. M. Chen—contributing editor
Bi2O3–MoO3 Binary System: An Alternative Ultralow Sintering Temperature Microwave Dielectric
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 10, pages 2242–2246, October 2009
How to Cite
Zhou, D., Wang, H., Pang, L.-X., Randall, C. A. and Yao, X. (2009), Bi2O3–MoO3 Binary System: An Alternative Ultralow Sintering Temperature Microwave Dielectric. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 2242–2246. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03185.x
This work was supported by the National 973-project of China (2009CB623302), National 863-project of China (2006AA03Z0429), and NSFC projects of China (60871044, 50835007).
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript No. 25819. Received January 30, 2009; approved April 28, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!