D. J. Green—contributing editor
Electromechanical Imaging and Spectroscopy of Ferroelectric and Piezoelectric Materials: State of the Art and Prospects for the Future
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 8, pages 1629–1647, August 2009
How to Cite
Balke, N., Bdikin, I., Kalinin, S. V. and Kholkin, A. L. (2009), Electromechanical Imaging and Spectroscopy of Ferroelectric and Piezoelectric Materials: State of the Art and Prospects for the Future. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 1629–1647. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03240.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript No. 26050. Received March 23, 2009; approved June 11, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!