X. M. Chen—contributing editor
High Dielectric Permittivity Behavior in Cu-Doped CaTiO3
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 11, pages 2776–2779, November 2009
How to Cite
Cheng, B., Lin, Y.-H., Yang, H., Lan, J., Nan, C.-W., Xiao, X. and He, J. (2009), High Dielectric Permittivity Behavior in Cu-Doped CaTiO3. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 2776–2779. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03254.x
This work was supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China through a 973-Project under Grant No. 2009CB623303, NSF of China (50737001, and 50677029), and NSF of Beijing.
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript No. 26127. Received April 14, 2009; approved June 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!