J. Ferreira—contributing editor
Peptization of Nanoparticulate Titania Sols Prepared Under Different Water–Alkoxide Molar Ratios
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 59–64, January 2010
How to Cite
Colomer, M. T., Guzmán, J. and Moreno, R. (2010), Peptization of Nanoparticulate Titania Sols Prepared Under Different Water–Alkoxide Molar Ratios. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 59–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03294.x
This work has been supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (CIT-420000-2008-2) and the Interuniversity Attraction Poles Program (P6/17)-Belgian State-Belgian Science Policy.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 25672. Received December 22, 2008; approved June 22, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!