H. Du—contributing editor
Synthesis and Characterization of Cerium Molybdate Nanocontainers and Their Inhibitor Complexes
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 65–73, January 2010
How to Cite
Kartsonakis, I. A. and Kordas, G. (2010), Synthesis and Characterization of Cerium Molybdate Nanocontainers and Their Inhibitor Complexes. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 65–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03310.x
This project was supported by European Integrated Project “MULTIPROTECT” and by FP7 Collaborative Project “MUST”. The abbreviation “MULTIPROTECT” stands for “Advanced environmentally friendly multifunctional corrosion protection by nanotechnology” (Contract N° NMP3-CT-2005-011783). The abbreviation “MUST” stands for “Multi-Level Protection of Materials for Vehicles by “SMART” Nanocontainers” (EC Grant Agreement Number NMP3-LA-2008-214261).
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 25387. Received October 23, 2008; approved June 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!