C. Jantzen—contributing editor
Use of Heat-Treated Water Treatment Residuals in Fly Ash-Based Geopolymers
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 272–278, January 2010
How to Cite
Guo, X., Shi, H. and Dick, W. (2010), Use of Heat-Treated Water Treatment Residuals in Fly Ash-Based Geopolymers. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 272–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03331.x
The authors acknowledge the financial support of (1) the National Basic Research Program (973) (2009CB623100) of China, (2) the China Scholarship Council, and (3) the School of Environment and Natural Resources, The Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, The Ohio State University, Wooster, OH, USA.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 25921. Received February 24, 2009; approved July 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!