B. Dunn—contributing editor
Luminescence and Site Symmetry Studies of New Red Phosphors (Ca, Ba)3(VO4)2:Eu3+ Under Blue Excitation
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 138–141, January 2010
How to Cite
Lin, H.-Y., Fang, Y.-C., Huang, X.-R. and Chu, S.-Y. (2010), Luminescence and Site Symmetry Studies of New Red Phosphors (Ca, Ba)3(VO4)2:Eu3+ Under Blue Excitation. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 138–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03338.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 25957. Received March 20, 2009; approved July 16, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!