C. Randall—contributing editor
Formation of Core-Shell Structure in Ultrafine-Grained BaTiO3-Based Ceramics Through Nanodopant Method
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 171–175, January 2010
How to Cite
Tian, Z., Wang, X., Zhang, Y., Fang, J., Song, T.-H., Hur, K. H., Lee, S. and Li, L. (2010), Formation of Core-Shell Structure in Ultrafine-Grained BaTiO3-Based Ceramics Through Nanodopant Method. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 171–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03371.x
This work was supported by the National Science fund for distinguished young scholars (grant no. 50625204), Science Fund for Creative Research Groups (grant no. 50621201), and by the Ministry of Sciences and Technology of China through the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2009CB623301) and through the 863-program under grant 2006AA03Z0428, and also supported by Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 26089. Received March 30, 2009; approved August 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!