*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Oxygen Diffusivities and Surface Exchange Coefficients in Porous Mullite/Zirconia Composites Measured by the Conductivity Relaxation Method
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 176–183, January 2010
How to Cite
Ko, H.-D. and Lin, C.-C. (2010), Oxygen Diffusivities and Surface Exchange Coefficients in Porous Mullite/Zirconia Composites Measured by the Conductivity Relaxation Method. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 176–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03382.x
J. Stevenson—contributing editor
Research supported by National Science Council of Taiwan under Contract No. NSC 96-2221-E-009-100.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 25864. Received February 10, 2009; approved August 14, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!