S. Hirose—contributing editor
The Influence of ZnF2 Doping on the Electrical Properties and Microstructure in Bi2O3–ZnO-Based Varistors
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 44–47, January 2010
How to Cite
Cheng, L., Zheng, L., Li, G., Yuan, K., Gu, Y. and Zhang, F. (2010), The Influence of ZnF2 Doping on the Electrical Properties and Microstructure in Bi2O3–ZnO-Based Varistors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 44–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03386.x
This work was supported by NSFC of China (no. 50675218 and no. 10876041), the 863 project of China (no. 2006AA03Z437), and key project of Shanghai (no. 07XI-023).
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript No. 26146. Received May 4, 2009; approved August 19, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!