*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Direct Scanning Electron Microscopy Imaging of Ferroelectric Domains After Ion Milling
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 48–50, January 2010
How to Cite
Grüner, D. and Shen, Z. (2010), Direct Scanning Electron Microscopy Imaging of Ferroelectric Domains After Ion Milling. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 48–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03392.x
H.-J. Kleebe—contributing editor
This work was performed at the Electron Microscopy Centre at Stockholm University, which is supported by the Knut and Alice Wallenberg foundation and also financially supported by the Swedish Research Council through grant 621-2008-5730.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 26608. Received July 28, 2009; approved August 19, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!