⋆Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Polymer-Derived SiOC/ZrO2 Ceramic Nanocomposites with Excellent High-Temperature Stability
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 241–250, January 2010
How to Cite
Ionescu, E., Linck, C., Fasel, C., Müller, M., Kleebe, H. and Riedel, R. (2010), Polymer-Derived SiOC/ZrO2 Ceramic Nanocomposites with Excellent High-Temperature Stability. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 241–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03395.x
G. Soraru—contributing editor
This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) – Priority Program SPP 1181. R. R. acknowledges the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 25787. Received January 22, 2009; approved August 28, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!