W.-Y. Ching—contributing editor
Molecular Dynamics Simulations of the Effect of the Composition of the Intergranular Film on Fracture in Si3N4
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 235–240, January 2010
How to Cite
Garofalini, S. H. and Zhang, S. (2010), Molecular Dynamics Simulations of the Effect of the Composition of the Intergranular Film on Fracture in Si3N4. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 235–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03400.x
The authors acknowledge support from the DOE OBES, Division of Materials Sciences, grant number DE-FG02-06ER46336.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 25978. Received March 18, 2009; approved August 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!