W.-Y. Ching—contributing editor
Molecular Dynamics Simulations of the Effect of the Composition of the Intergranular Film on Fracture in Si3N4
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 235–240, January 2010
How to Cite
Garofalini, S. H. and Zhang, S. (2010), Molecular Dynamics Simulations of the Effect of the Composition of the Intergranular Film on Fracture in Si3N4. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 235–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03400.x
The authors acknowledge support from the DOE OBES, Division of Materials Sciences, grant number DE-FG02-06ER46336.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript No. 25978. Received March 18, 2009; approved August 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!