H.-E. Kim—contributing editor
Enhanced Ferroelectric Properties of Intragranular-Porous Pb(Zr0.95Ti0.05)O3 Ceramic Fabricated with Carbon Nanotubes
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 642–645, March 2010
How to Cite
Nie, H. C., Feng, N. B., Chen, X. F., Wang, G. S., Dong, X. L., Gu, Y., He, H. L. and Liu, Y. S. (2010), Enhanced Ferroelectric Properties of Intragranular-Porous Pb(Zr0.95Ti0.05)O3 Ceramic Fabricated with Carbon Nanotubes. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 642–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03479.x
This work was supported by the Nature Science Association Foundation (NSAF) of China (Grant No. 10676035) and Innovation Project Foundation of Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant No. KGCXZ–YW–340).
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript No. 26674. Received August 7, 2009; approved October 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!