A. Feteira—contributing editor
Microwave Dielectric Ceramics in Li2O–Bi2O3–MoO3 System with Ultra-Low Sintering Temperatures
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 1096–1100, April 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, D., Randall, C. A., Wang, H., Pang, L.-X. and Yao, X. (2010), Microwave Dielectric Ceramics in Li2O–Bi2O3–MoO3 System with Ultra-Low Sintering Temperatures. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 1096–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2009.03526.x
This work was supported by the National 973-project of China (2009CB623302), National Project of International Science and Technology Collaboration (2009DFA51820), and NSFC projects of China (60871044, 50835007).
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript No. 26698. Received August 21, 2009; approved November 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!