I. Reimanis—contributing editor
R Curves from Compliance and Optical Crack-Length Measurements
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 9, pages 2814–2821, September 2010
How to Cite
Fünfschilling, S., Fett, T., Oberacker, R., Hoffmann, M. J., Özcoban, H., Jelitto, H., Schneider, G. A. and Kruzic, J. J. (2010), R Curves from Compliance and Optical Crack-Length Measurements. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 2814–2821. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03758.x
This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG for financing parts of this work within the SFB 483.
- Issue online: 2 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript No. 27282. Received December 21, 2009; approved February 28, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!