N. Bassiri-Gharb—contributing editor
In Situ Transmission Electron Microscopy of Electric Field-Triggered Reversible Domain Formation in Bi-Based Lead-Free Piezoceramics
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 9, pages 2452–2455, September 2010
How to Cite
Kling, J., Tan, X., Jo, W., Kleebe, H.-J., Fuess, H. and Rödel, J. (2010), In Situ Transmission Electron Microscopy of Electric Field-Triggered Reversible Domain Formation in Bi-Based Lead-Free Piezoceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 2452–2455. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03778.x
Supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), Sonderforschungsbereich 595 “Electrical Fatigue in Functional Materials”.
- Issue online: 2 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript No. 26824. Received September 14, 2009; approved March 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!