*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Diatomaceous Earth as a Pozzolan in the Fabrication of an Alkali-Activated Fine-Aggregate Limestone Concrete
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 9, pages 2828–2836, September 2010
How to Cite
Miller, S. A., Sakulich, A. R., Barsoum, M. W. and Jud Sierra, E. (2010), Diatomaceous Earth as a Pozzolan in the Fabrication of an Alkali-Activated Fine-Aggregate Limestone Concrete. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 2828–2836. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03788.x
D. Viehland—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript No. 27221. Received December 9, 2009; approved March 4, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!