⋆Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Fine-Grained Transparent Spinel Windows by the Processing of Different Nanopowders
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 9, pages 2656–2666, September 2010
How to Cite
Krell, A., Hutzler, T., Klimke, J. and Potthoff, A. (2010), Fine-Grained Transparent Spinel Windows by the Processing of Different Nanopowders. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 2656–2666. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03814.x
J. Halloran—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript No. 26784. Received September 2, 2009; approved March 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!