M. Couzi—contributing editor
Structure of GeS2–SbSI Glasses by Raman Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 2932–2934, October 2010
How to Cite
Ding, L., Zhao, D., Jain, H., Xu, Y., Wang, S. and Chen, G. (2010), Structure of GeS2–SbSI Glasses by Raman Spectroscopy. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 2932–2934. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03903.x
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (NSFC20906021) and also NSF's International Materials Institute for New Functionality in Glass (IMI-NFG) (DMR-0409588 and DMR-0844014) (international collaboration).
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript No. 27483. Received January 29, 2010; approved April 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!