W.- C. Wei—contributing editor
Preparation and Characterization of Nanocrystalline Zirconia Powders by the Glowing Combustion Method
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 11, pages 3651–3656, November 2010
How to Cite
Boobalan, K., Vijayaraghavan, R., Chidambaram, K., Mudali, U. M. K. and Raj, B. (2010), Preparation and Characterization of Nanocrystalline Zirconia Powders by the Glowing Combustion Method. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 3651–3656. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03947.x
This work was supported by the “VIT–IGCAR” Project and the “Indra Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research and VIT University”.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 27375. Received January 12, 2010; approved May 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!