W.- C. Wei—contributing editor
Preparation and Characterization of Nanocrystalline Zirconia Powders by the Glowing Combustion Method
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 11, pages 3651–3656, November 2010
How to Cite
Boobalan, K., Vijayaraghavan, R., Chidambaram, K., Mudali, U. M. K. and Raj, B. (2010), Preparation and Characterization of Nanocrystalline Zirconia Powders by the Glowing Combustion Method. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 3651–3656. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03947.x
This work was supported by the “VIT–IGCAR” Project and the “Indra Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research and VIT University”.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 27375. Received January 12, 2010; approved May 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!