G. Fischman—contributing editor
High Surface Area Nanomacroporous Bioactive Glass Scaffold for Hard Tissue Engineering
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 10, pages 3002–3005, October 2010
How to Cite
Wang, S. and Jain, H. (2010), High Surface Area Nanomacroporous Bioactive Glass Scaffold for Hard Tissue Engineering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 3002–3005. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03970.x
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (DMR-0602975 and DMR-0844014).
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript No. 27935. Received April 28, 2010; approved June 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!