**Fellow, The American Ceramic Society.
A Novel Method to Make Tough Ti2AlC/Al2O3- and Ti3AlC2/Al2O3-Laminated Composites
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 4110–4114, December 2010
How to Cite
Li, A. and Zhou, Y. (2010), A Novel Method to Make Tough Ti2AlC/Al2O3- and Ti3AlC2/Al2O3-Laminated Composites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 4110–4114. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03989.x
H. Chan—contributing editor
This work was supported by the National Outstanding Young Scientist Foundation (No. 59925208 for Y. C. Zhou), Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 50232040, 50302011, 90403027, 50772114, 50832008, and French Atomic Agency (CEA).
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27783. Received April 14, 2010; approved June 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!