G. Pharr—contributing editor
Newly Designed Glass Scribing Wheel Made of Chemical Vapor Deposition Diamond Film
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 4122–4128, December 2010
How to Cite
Chang, H.-K., Huang, J.-L., Sung, J. C. and Yang, S.-R. (2010), Newly Designed Glass Scribing Wheel Made of Chemical Vapor Deposition Diamond Film. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 4122–4128. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03995.x
This work was financially supported by the Kinik Company.
**Fellow, The American Ceramic Society.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27802. Received April 6, 2010; approved June 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!