W.-C. Wei—contributing editor
Hydrothermal Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Barium Cerate Using Hexamethylenetetramine
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 4041–4046, December 2010
How to Cite
Bhowmick, S., Basu, J., Xue, Y. and Carter, C. B. (2010), Hydrothermal Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Barium Cerate Using Hexamethylenetetramine. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 4041–4046. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03998.x
This work was supported by the University of Connecticut. The TEMs and XRD are a UConn Facility housed in the Institute of Materials Science.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27296. Received December 23, 2009; approved June 21, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!