¶Present address: School of Chemistry, University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
Influence of Nonstoichiometry on Extrinsic Electrical Conduction and Microwave Dielectric Loss of BaCo1/3Nb2/3O3 Ceramics
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 4087–4095, December 2010
How to Cite
Li, M., Feteira, A., Mirsaneh, M., Lee, S., Lanagan, M. T., Randall, C. A. and Sinclair, D. C. (2010), Influence of Nonstoichiometry on Extrinsic Electrical Conduction and Microwave Dielectric Loss of BaCo1/3Nb2/3O3 Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 4087–4095. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.03999.x
N. Alford—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the EPSRC (EP/G005001/1).
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27364. Received January 11, 2010; approved June 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!