‡Present address: Department of Materials and Mineral Resources Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, 1, Sec. 3, Chung-Hsiao E. Rd., Taipei 106, Taiwan, ROC.
Ultra-Low-Fire Te2(Mo1−xWx)O7 Ceramics: Microstructure and Microwave Dielectric Properties
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 4071–4074, December 2010
How to Cite
Wang, S.-F., Wang, Y.-R., Hsu, Y.-F., Lu, H.-C. and Tsai, J.-S. (2010), Ultra-Low-Fire Te2(Mo1−xWx)O7 Ceramics: Microstructure and Microwave Dielectric Properties. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 4071–4074. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04010.x
N. Alford—contributing editor
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27573. Received February 16 2010; approved June 4 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!