N. Alford—contributing editor
Electronic Conduction Mechanisms in BaTiO3–Ni Composites with Ultrafine Microstructure Obtained by Spark Plasma Sintering
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 4075–4080, December 2010
How to Cite
Yoon, S., Pithan, C., Waser, R., Dornseiffer, J., Xiong, Y., Grüner, D., Shen, Z. and Iwaya, S. (2010), Electronic Conduction Mechanisms in BaTiO3–Ni Composites with Ultrafine Microstructure Obtained by Spark Plasma Sintering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 4075–4080. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04011.x
This work was financially supported by a Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (KRF-2007-D00124).
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27294. Received December 23, 2009; approved June 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!