*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Removal of Calcium Ions from Aqueous Solution by Phosphosilicate Glass
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 124–129, January 2011
How to Cite
Nam, J.-S., Baek, I.-H. and Kim, C. Y. (2011), Removal of Calcium Ions from Aqueous Solution by Phosphosilicate Glass. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 124–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04018.x
P. Brown—contributing editor
This work was supported by the Korea Ministry of Environment as “The Eco-technopia 21 project” (Grant No. 2008-02002-0032-0).
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27469. Received February 9, 2010; approved June 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!