*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Effect of Atmosphere on Interconnect-Seal Glass Interaction for Solid Oxide Fuel/Electrolyzer Cells
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 875–885, March 2011
How to Cite
Mahapatra, M. K. and Lu, K. (2011), Effect of Atmosphere on Interconnect-Seal Glass Interaction for Solid Oxide Fuel/Electrolyzer Cells. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 875–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04020.x
J. Stevenson—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by Department of Energy under grant number DE-FC07-06ID14739.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27520. Received February 4, 2010; approved June 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!