J. Smialek—contributing editor
Nanostructured Alumina from Freeze-Dried Precursors
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 236–243, January 2011
How to Cite
Villanueva, R., Gómez, A., Burguete, P., Martínez, E., Beltrán, A., Sapiña, F., Vicent, M. and Sánchez, E. (2011), Nanostructured Alumina from Freeze-Dried Precursors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 236–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04021.x
This study was supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology and EU FEDER Program (MAT2006-12945-C0-01, MAT2006-12945-C0-03, MAT2009-14144-C03-01, and MAT2009-14144-C03-03).
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27691. Received March 15, 2010; approved June 28, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Large scale synthesis of nanostructured zirconia-based compounds from freeze-dried precursors, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2013, 197, 120, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Morphology-controlled synthesis of γ-Al2O3 with large mesopores through combustion of aluminum carboxylate salts, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2013, 181, 123, , ,
- 4Preparation of high solids content nano-titania suspensions to obtain spray-dried nanostructured powders for atmospheric plasma spraying, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2012, 32, 1, 185, , , ,