*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Processing of Tellurite-Based Glass with Low OH Content
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 130–136, January 2011
How to Cite
Massera, J., Haldeman, A., Jackson, J., Rivero-Baleine, C., Petit, L. and Richardson, K. (2011), Processing of Tellurite-Based Glass with Low OH Content. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 130–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04031.x
J. Heo—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the Electronic and Optical Materials for Sensors and Survivability Branch of the Materials and Manufacturing Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory, AFRL/RXPSO, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, through contract FA9550-07-1-0567, and also the National Science Foundation, International REU program (#ENG-0649230), whose support of this effort provided international research experiences to the undergraduates (A. H.) participating in this work.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 26957. Received October 13, 2009; approved June 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!