*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Tensile Stress Evolution During the Early-Stage Constrained Sintering of Gadolinium-Doped Ceria Films
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 209–216, January 2011
How to Cite
Sheldon, B. W., Nicholas, J. D. and Mandowara, S. (2011), Tensile Stress Evolution During the Early-Stage Constrained Sintering of Gadolinium-Doped Ceria Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 209–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04035.x
R. Bordia—contributing editor
This work was supported by NSF, under awards DMR-0805172 and DMR-0520651 (MRSEC). Microscopy work was performed in the EPIC facility of Northwestern University's NUANCE Center (supported by NSF-NSEC, NSF-MRSEC, the Keck Foundation, the State of Illinois, and Northwestern University).
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 27424. Received January 21, 2010; approved July 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!