*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Effects of Manganese Doping on the Dielectric Properties of Titanium Dioxide Ceramics
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 179–186, January 2011
How to Cite
Chao, S. and Dogan, F. (2011), Effects of Manganese Doping on the Dielectric Properties of Titanium Dioxide Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 179–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04039.x
W.-C. Wei—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI) program sponsored by the Office of Naval Research under the Grant No. N000-14-05-1-0541.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27740. Received March 24, 2010; approved July 12, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Vanadium Doped Nanostructured TiO2 Dielectrics, MRS Proceedings, 2014, 1645,, , , ,
- 2Effect of Mn doping on the dielectric tunable properties of Ba0.5Sr0.5TiO3–MgO–Mg2SiO4 composite ceramics, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2013, 24, 11, 4161, , , , , ,
- 3Electrical and electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy characterization of Mn-doped nanostructured TiO2 for capacitor applications, Journal of Power Sources, 2012, 210, 21, , , , ,