X. M. Chen—contributing editor
Formation of Orthorhombic and Multiferroic Hexagonal Phases from an Undercooled RMnO3 (R=Rare-Earth Element) Melt Using a Containerless Technique
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 281–288, January 2011
How to Cite
Vijaya Kumar, M. S., Higaki, N., Kuribayashi, K., Hibiya, T. and Yoda, S. (2011), Formation of Orthorhombic and Multiferroic Hexagonal Phases from an Undercooled RMnO3 (R=Rare-Earth Element) Melt Using a Containerless Technique. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 281–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04042.x
This work was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27766. Received April 14, 2010; approved July 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!