J. Ferreira—contributing editor
Exceptional As(III) Sorption Capacity by Highly Porous Magnesium Oxide Nanoflakes Made from Hydrothermal Synthesis
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 217–223, January 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Li, Q., Gao, S. and Shang, J. K. (2011), Exceptional As(III) Sorption Capacity by Highly Porous Magnesium Oxide Nanoflakes Made from Hydrothermal Synthesis. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 217–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04043.x
This study was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China, Grant No. 2006CB601201, and the Knowledge Innovation Program of Institute of Metal Research, Grant No. Y0N5A111A1.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27782. Received April 2, 2010; approved July 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!