S. Bose—contributing editor
Fabrication and Characterization of Hydroxyapatite/Wollastonite Composite Bioceramics with Controllable Properties for Hard Tissue Repair
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 99–105, January 2011
How to Cite
Lin, K., Zhang, M., Zhai, W., Qu, H. and Chang, J. (2011), Fabrication and Characterization of Hydroxyapatite/Wollastonite Composite Bioceramics with Controllable Properties for Hard Tissue Repair. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 99–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04046.x
This work was financially supported by grants from Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (Grant No. 08JC1420800 and 09JC1415500), the National Basic Research Program (〈973〉 Program) of P.R. China (Grant No. 2005CB522704), Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 30730034, 50732002, and 30900299) and Science Foundation for Youth Scholar of State Key Laboratory of High Performance Ceramics and Superfine Microstructures (Grant No. SKL200902).
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27864. Received April 16, 2010; approved July 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!