*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Combined Jonker and Ioffe Analysis of Oxide Conductors and Semiconductors
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 187–193, January 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, Q., Hopper, E. M., Ingram, B. J. and Mason, T. O. (2011), Combined Jonker and Ioffe Analysis of Oxide Conductors and Semiconductors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 187–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04047.x
W.-Y. Ching—contributing editor
This work was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences as part of an Energy Frontier Research Center under grant no. DE-SC0001059. EMH and TOM acknowledge the support of the MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation (DMR-0502513) at the Materials Research Center of Northwestern University. This work made use of central facilities of the Northwestern University Materials Research Center.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27879. Received April 19, 2010; approved June 28, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Thermoelectric transport properties of boron-doped nanocrystalline diamond foils, Carbon, 2015, 81, 650, , , , , ,
- 2Effects of Pd substitution on the thermoelectric and electronic properties of delafossite Cu1−xPdxFeO2 (x=0.01, 0.03 and 0.05), Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2014, 215, 43,
- 3Semiconducting large bandgap oxides as potential thermoelectric materials for high-temperature power generation?, Applied Physics A, 2014, 116, 2, 433, , , , ,
- 4Thermoelectric Properties of Al-Doped ZnO Thin Films, Journal of Electronic Materials, 2014, 43, 6, 2145, , , , , ,
- 5Thermoelectrical properties of spray pyrolyzed indium oxide thin films doped by tin, Thin Solid Films, 2014, 552, 225, , , , ,
- 6Electrical and thermal properties of Fe substituted double-filled BaxYbyFezCo4−zSb12 skutterudites, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2013, 197, 440, , , ,
- 7A hybridized graphene carrier highway for enhanced thermoelectric power generation, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2012, 14, 39, 13527, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Effect of gallium doping and ball milling process on the thermoelectric performance of n-type ZnO, Journal of Materials Research, 2012, 27, 17, 2278, , , ,
- 9Enhanced thermoelectric properties of tungsten disulfide-multiwalled carbon nanotube composites, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22, 40, 21376, , , , , ,
- 10Impact of interfacial resistance switching on thermoelectric effect of Nb-doped SrTiO3 single crystalline, Journal of Applied Physics, 2012, 111, 6, 063702, , , , , , , , , ,