*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Combined Jonker and Ioffe Analysis of Oxide Conductors and Semiconductors
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 187–193, January 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, Q., Hopper, E. M., Ingram, B. J. and Mason, T. O. (2011), Combined Jonker and Ioffe Analysis of Oxide Conductors and Semiconductors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 187–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04047.x
W.-Y. Ching—contributing editor
This work was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences as part of an Energy Frontier Research Center under grant no. DE-SC0001059. EMH and TOM acknowledge the support of the MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation (DMR-0502513) at the Materials Research Center of Northwestern University. This work made use of central facilities of the Northwestern University Materials Research Center.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27879. Received April 19, 2010; approved June 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!