‡‡Present address: University of Geneva, 24 quai Ernest-Ansermet, CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland.
Crystal Structures and Phase Transition of Cementitious Bi-Anionic AFm-(Cl−, CO32−) Compounds
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 261–268, January 2011
How to Cite
Mesbah, A., Rapin, J.-P., François, M., Cau-dit-Coumes, C., Frizon, F., Leroux, F. and Renaudin, G. (2011), Crystal Structures and Phase Transition of Cementitious Bi-Anionic AFm-(Cl−, CO32−) Compounds. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 261–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04050.x
P. Brown—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27923. Received April 27, 2010; approved July 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!