*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Rheological Properties of Aqueous Si3N4 and MoSi2 Suspensions Tailor-Made for Direct Inkjet Printing
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 111–116, January 2011
How to Cite
Cappi, B., Ebert, J. and Telle, R. (2011), Rheological Properties of Aqueous Si3N4 and MoSi2 Suspensions Tailor-Made for Direct Inkjet Printing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 111–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04052.x
B. Derby—contributing editor
This work was supported by the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG) under Grant No. TE 146/25.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27945. Received April 30, 2010; approved June 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!