*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Rheological Properties of Aqueous Si3N4 and MoSi2 Suspensions Tailor-Made for Direct Inkjet Printing
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 111–116, January 2011
How to Cite
Cappi, B., Ebert, J. and Telle, R. (2011), Rheological Properties of Aqueous Si3N4 and MoSi2 Suspensions Tailor-Made for Direct Inkjet Printing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 111–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04052.x
B. Derby—contributing editor
This work was supported by the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG) under Grant No. TE 146/25.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27945. Received April 30, 2010; approved June 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!