†Author to whom correspondence should be addressed. e-mail: email@example.com
Liquid–Liquid Phase Separation in Photo-Thermo-Refractive Glass
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 145–150, January 2011
How to Cite
Souza, G. P., Fokin, V. M., Rodrigues, C. F., Rodrigues, A. C. M., Zanotto, E. D., Lumeau, J., Glebova, L. and Glebov, L. B. (2011), Liquid–Liquid Phase Separation in Photo-Thermo-Refractive Glass. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 145–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04053.x
L. Pinckney—contributing editor
This work was supported by DARPA ADHELS program, contract HR-0011-06-1-0010.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27950. Received May 1, 2010; approved July 4, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Crystallization and absorption properties of novel photo-thermal refractive glasses with the addition of B2O3, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 2013, 368, 55, , , , ,
- 2Effects of silver ion exchange and subsequent treatments on the UV–VIS spectra of silicate glasses. I. Undoped, CeO2-doped, and (CeO2+Sb2O3)-codoped photo-thermo-refractive matrix glasses, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 2013, 378, 213, , , , ,